- Start: 24 October 2017 9:00 am
- End: 25 October 2017 4:30 pm
- Venue: Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations
Invited participants can register using the form at the end of this page.
This is an opportunity for First Nations to share experiences and collaboratively develop solutions to assess and improve the Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act.
When: October 24-25 2017
Where: Wendake, QC
- Hôtel-Musée Premières Nations: 5 Place de la Rencontre, Wendake, QC
- Rate: $149.00
- Group Block: COE241017
- Reservations: All participants are in charge of their own reservation. Participants may contact the hotel directly at 1-418-847-2222, toll free at 866-551-9222 or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend:
Invitations are being sent to First Nations and their relevant representatives. This targeted engagement is intended for:
- Land Managers or Councillors addressing Matrimonial Real Property;
- Band Administrators or other staff who are responsible for Matrimonial Real Property;
- Communities who have developed community-specific Matrimonial Real Property Law;
- and representatives from technical Indigenous organizations.
For more information, please review the MRP Engagement Discussion Guide.
Travel Sponsorship: Up to $2,000 per First Nation. Special consideration for remote communities – contact email@example.com to determine eligibility.
Note: Registration deadline is September 20, 2017
To Register: please complete the form below.